Corporate Teambuilding Company
Uplift Events is a premium award-winning event management company that specialises in creating tailored and memorable event experiences. We are the market leaders in the team building industry and help our clients achieve their desired goals and outcomes through fun and unique team building programs.
We have a passion for creating a positive and winning team culture by educating clients on the importance of reward and recognition through team events. Our tailored events are designed to be fun and engaging, while also helping to break down barriers, increase team morale, foster collaboration and enhance communication and problem solving.
Directors Sam and Conant founded the company in 2005, after leaving their corporate careers behind. With 16 years of corporate experience between them, they saw a gap in the market for quality team building events, and set out to create result driven events that were uplifting, fun, and customisable.
The first public Melbourne Amazing Race® was launched with great success in 2005. Since then, Uplift Events has gone from strength-to-strength, with now over 20 event programs in our portfolio and providing many companies and people from the general public with the unforgettable event experience and enjoyment of an Uplift Events’ event.
Uplift Events also gives back to the community, supporting the Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation since 2006 through the public Great Amazing Race and raising over $170,000 to date. In 2013, Uplift Events partnered with the Alannah and Madeline Foundation to create a fun and exclusive team building program to support their Buddy Bags program.
At the start of 2018, Uplift Events partnered exclusively with A+ Events to be a ‘start to end solution’ provider of all conference, project management and corporate hospitality needs.
We have delivered events all over Australia including Melbourne, Macedon Ranges, Mornington Peninsula, Torquay, Lorne, Daylesford, Bendigo, Geelong, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Bundaberg
Why Choose Uplift Events?
- Award winning Australian owned company with a strong management & corporate background with over 16 years of experience between both directors, who come from large corporate firms.
- All our event programs are 100% customisable to ensure they meet your requirements and outcomes. No two events we facilitate are ever the same. We offer a variety of different event packages and options which can be tailored & customised to meet your needs and budgets.
- Able to package & deliver fun and informal events, through to serious objective focused events.
- Large range of suppliers and networks, offering clients a huge option of proven activities and events.
- Our events are facilitated with the highest staff to participant ratio to ensure maximum enjoyment, quality and most importantly safety.
- Our goal is to help you achieve success out of the event and can meet up with you at any time to discuss your requirements in more detail.
- Our people are our culture and we deliver to our values of offering personalised service to all our clients through our professional and friendly staff.
- We assign each client with their own event coordinator who will work with you leading up to your event. The event coordinator will then tailor the event for your group and ensure it meets your objectives.
- Proven track record of success with over 2,000 corporate events organised and counting since 2006 for clients from all different industries and backgrounds.
- As the Melbourne Amazing Race® is an Uplift Events’ registered trademark, the event is the only one of its kind in Melbourne and has built a solid reputation as the leading ‘Amazing Race’ team building event of choice by many companies.
- Uplift Events was a 2012 Monash Business Awards winner, winning the Monash Enterprise Centre Rising Star Award and a finalist for the 2013 South East Business Awards. Many of our clients are through referrals or repeat business, happily referring Uplift Events onto others or coming back for our outstanding service.
‘To create tailored, uplifting and memorable event experiences with outstanding personalised service’
Uplift Events is committed to the following company values:
1. Providing outstanding and personalised service to our clients.
We have a commitment to provide the highest level of service to our clients through our staff and services we offer. This commitment stems from a dedication to provide a personalised service to our clients through all the stages of an event (lead-up, on the event day & post event).
2. Providing rewarding, uplifting and unique events.
Uplift Events supplies personalised events/activities that are not often readily available in the market to corporate companies. We provide clients with an experience that leaves them walking away with satisfaction and a sense of achievement, while also meeting their goals. All events and activities are designed to assist with developing teamwork, problem solving, communication, competitiveness and decision making while also having fun.
3. Having friendly, reliable and helpful staff.
We achieve this through a high number of friendly and quality staff that help execute your team building event on the important day. For example, we offer a true “Amazing Race” experience with staff at every checkpoint – so that the event isn’t just a scavenger hunt. This ensures we have more staff running our events than other ‘similar’ events out in the market.
4. Providing value for money for clients with different budgets.
We work closely with our clients to tailor our events to suit their budget and requirements. We offer customisable events which are quoted accordingly depending on duration, size, budget, lunch, type of activities and the additional extras such as trophies, water, MET tickets etc.
5. Providing variety and different events packages and options which can be tailored to meet our clients’ needs.
We can design the event to have challenges to accommodate the demographic of the client and the locations they would like to visit. Each of our events are uniquely tailored to each of our clients, so that no two clients will ever have the same event. We do not sell set event packages, instead we work with our clients to ensure each of the activities and challenges are designed to test the competitive nature of the participants, improve communication, working relationships (both personal and professional) and team cohesion. It will inject motivation into the staff, and provide them with a drive and goal to work together to achieve an outcome – something which can be applied back in the workplace.
6. Respect, value and empower our staff.
Uplift Events promotes a unique, fun and enjoyable work environment for our staff. We like to give everyone an opportunity for growth and provide an open forum for staff to give useful feedback and suggestions to help the operations of the business. We aim to be recognised as an employer by choice by the employees and general public.