|Synopsis:||Teams are transported back in time as they attempt to solve the murder of Elizabeth Sutton.|
|Ideal For:||Christmas & end of the year functions, project / team celebrations, team building, graduate programs and as a corporate social activity.|
|No. of People:||Up to 60|
|Team Size:||6 teams of 2 to 10 people|
|Focus Areas:||Team Building, Communication, Problem Solving, Lateral Thinking, Interpretation|
|Locations:||Any boardroom or conference venue in Australia. However, Murder Mansion is best run at Labassa Mansion in Caulfield VIC|
Murder Mansion Testimonials
“Such an amazing experience with both Chandre and Jessica hosting our Murder Mansion event. The team really had a fantastic day and their professionalism, dedication and flexibility made it easy to work with!
Would recommend to all.”
Taylor – Monarch Institute
“Thank you for a very enjoyable day on Thursday, everyone had a great time and it will be recommended to other teams!
Many Thanks again for facilitating this great day.”
Faye – NAB
“Thank you for last Friday. I believe the event was a huge success with the team enjoying the afternoon.
I look forward to receiving those photos and sharing with the team.
You and your team were fantastic and it was a very smooth event with 100% satisfaction.
Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon.”
Rose – Woolworths
Murder Mansion Brochure
Download the Murder Mansion Brochure
|Murder Mansion Brochure|
Murder Mansion is a team based event that requires teams to think outside the box as they solve a series of complex clues and puzzles to solve a 1920’s murder. Similar to an escape room, the event requires lateral thinking and puzzle solving to get through all the stages to crack the case.
Teams will need to put on their detective hats to find out who the murderer is, what murder weapon was used and the motive behind the murder.
Once teams have solved all the puzzles, they will submit their findings and debrief with the entire group as to how they arrived at their conclusion. Communication, problem solving, lateral thinking, logic and reasoning will be the key to each team solving the mystery.
Murder Mansion has the option of being run at Labassa Mansion in Caulfield VIC. This building is one of Melbourne’s most lavishly decorated nineteenth century mansions built with a French Renaissance style. Since a rumoured murder back in 19th century, Labassa has its own resident relic of the past: a ghost. According to many stories, the resident ghost has been haunting the mansion since the 1920s – keeping Labassa shipshape.
Participants get to explore the unique architecture of the building which features an assemblage of late nineteenth century European style interior decoration. These include a trompe l’oeil ceiling, painted ceilings, embossed imitation leather and other papers, chimney pieces, ceramic tilework, oak parquetry and stained glass. Murder Mansion is a truly unique and fun team building event allowing teams to test their brain power through many fun and thought provoking challenges!
- Team Building (great team activity where teams will explore the mansion together to solve the mystery)
- Communication (participants must communicate effectively as some of the puzzles will require everyone to listen to each others ideas to move quickly through the investigation)
- Problem Solving (teams will need put on their detective hats to solve the mind boggling puzzles and clues that will require different abilities from each team member to unravel the murder mystery)
- Lateral Thinking (teams will need to think outside the square as some puzzles and clues are not straight forward)
- Interpretation (reading the story line will require teams to interpret hidden clues to assist them solve the murder)
- Officials (includes a host)
- Event design and execution
- Option to run the event at Labassa Mansion, which includes hire and full and exclusive access to both floors of the manion and the grounds^
- All activities, equipment and props for challenges
- 2.5 Hours of fun & challenging puzzles, clues and activities
- Medals for each person on the 1st placed team (up to teams of 10)
- Bandanas for each participant (to be returned at the end of the event)
- Event summary and results (to be sent via email after the day of the event)
- Photos from the memorable event provided on a USB
To make your Murder Mansion event even more enjoyable, add a package option which can include:
- Bottles of water
- Prizes (movie tickets, bottles of wine etc)
- Lunch / snacks