|Synopsis:||Corporate Kidnap is a fun team based event where teams solve clues and work together through a series of challenges to find their kidnapped staff member. The event takes place in the office and out in the city as team’s coordinate, track and plan their strategy to find the kidnappers.|
|Ideal For:||Christmas & end of the year functions, project / team celebrations, team building, graduate programs, & as a corporate social activity.|
|No. of People:||5 – 100|
|Team Size:||3 – 8 people per team|
|Duration:||Can be tailored anywhere from 1 to 4 hours|
|Focus Areas:||Team Building, Communication, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Leadership, Strategy, Negotiation|
|Locations:||Melbourne CBD, Sydney CBD, Geelong CBD, Gold Coast and any other location in Victoria.|
Corporate Kidnap Testimonials
|“On behalf of our Management team I would like to thank you for the wonderful experience we had last week. The team enjoyed the event and it was great to have everyone focused on working together to meet the end result.
The overall impact on the team has been exceptionally positive – they haven’t stopped talking about it. We feel that the whole event has engendered a stronger team commitment to our departmental and company goals. Not only was it great to see everyone working as a team we also believe it was a great opportunity for us to learn a little more about each other.
It was the perfect mix of structured activity and fun! We will certainly consider Uplift Events for future events as well as recommending you to my colleagues.
Trang (Team Co-ordinator) – Optus
|“From obtaining the initial quote to finalising last minute details Sam was always quick to respond and easy to deal with. Joanne was especially enthusiastic and from the get go was great at getting everyone in the right spirits. Each challenge was fun, with the right amount of difficulty, it was exactly what I had hoped for, in fact I think everyone enjoyed it even more than I had expected. The fact that we are also getting a CD with photos of the day is another value add. I would not hesitate in using Uplift Events again and have already been spreading the word as to how great the whole experience was and hope that I get a chance to participate in more events in the future.”
Amanda – Maddocks
Corporate Kidnap Brochure
Download the Corporate Kidnap Brochure
|Corporate Kidnap Brochure|
Corporate Kidnap is a fun team based event where teams solve clues and work together through a series of challenges to find their kidnapped staff member. The event takes place in the office and out in the city as team’s coordinate, track and plan their strategy to find the kidnappers.
Corporate Kidnap is the ideal low impact event for groups who want to work towards a common goal or objective in a non competitive environment.
Your director, boss or manager has been kidnapped by armed kidnappers and taken to an undisclosed location. However, the kidnappers left vital clues that teams will need to use to help find their missing team member. Starting from an office, conference venue or boardroom, Corporate Kidnap will have teams put on their detective hats as they solves clues and puzzles all over the city to track down the kidnappers. Uplift Events’ head investigator will help lead the investigation and break everyone up into teams. Everyone is then assigned roles to help solve the mystery – each team will have a key role to play in solving the mystery.
The group objective is to have all teams work together to track down the kidnappers and find the location of their team member before time runs out. Along the way, there will be many fun challenges and puzzles that teams will need to solve before receiving the next bit of information.
Teams also get to explore the city at their own pace, not having to feel like it is race where they are competing against other teams – hence making it the ideal event for groups with varying fitness levels or a diverse range in ages.
- Team building (great social / fun activity to get to know your work colleagues, friends, family better)
- Communication (individuals are required to communicate and co-operate in a simulated environment)
- Goals and Group Objectives (teams have a common goal and must all work together to find their kidnapped colleague)
- Problem solving (teams will face challenges to test their problem solving ability)
- Leadership (individuals are required to take lead at certain points throughout the event)
- Strategy (teams make key decisions concerning the steps to solve the problems presented to them)
- Negotiation (teams negotiate with the kidnappers to receive clues)
- Officials (includes a themed head investigator)
- Event design and execution
- All equipment and props for challenges (including costumes, bandanas, themed challenges – to be returned at the end of the event)
- Public liability insurance
- Team folder with pens (to be returned at the end of the event)
- Photos from the memorable event provided on a USB
- Event summary and results
To make your Corporate Kidnap event even more enjoyable, add a package option which can include:
- Bottles of water
- Prizes (movie tickets, bottles of wine etc)
- Lunch / snacks