Outwit, outplay and outlast fellow competitors in this urban version of the popular Survivor. This event is suited for large groups with a few number of teams that want to compete head to head.
|Ideal For:||Christmas & end of the year functions, project / team celebrations, team building, graduate programs, bucks/hens parties, birthdays & as a corporate social activity.|
|No. of People:||5 – 100|
|Team Size:||3 – 15 people per team|
|Duration:||Can be tailored anywhere from 1 to 4 hours|
|Focus Areas:||Team Building, Communication, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Leadership, Strategy|
|Locations:||Any large open area (indoor or outdoor) in Victoria or Sydney.|
|Fitness Level:||Low – Medium (Tailored to suit any fitness level required)|
Survivor is a reality TV game show broadcasted in Australia (Channel 9) and The United States (CBS) in which contestants are required to outwit, outplay and outlast fellow competitors.
In City Survivor, contestants are split into tribes (teams) where they compete head to head in a series of alternating Reward and Immunity Challenges that are designed to test teamwork, strategy, communication and decision making. City Survivor is a points based event where the objective is to have the most points (gold coins) at the end. Like the television series, tribes compete head to head in various Reward challenges for rewards and also gold coins. In Immunity Challenges, tribes compete for an Immunity Idol which gives their tribe the power to cast votes against other tribes at Tribal Council.
What makes City Survivor so strategic and fun is the element of the Treasure Chest and what the treasure hidden inside is. With numerous twists and turns in the event, tribes are required to think on their feet and make key decisions as to how they want to play the game.
- Team building (great social / fun activity to get to know your work colleagues, friends, family better)
- Communication (individuals are required to communicate and co-operate in a team environment)
- Decision making (teams are presented with situations where decisions can cost them points)
- Problem solving (teams will face challenges to test their problem solving ability)
- Leadership (individuals are required to take lead at certain points throughout the event)
- Strategy (teams make key decisions which affect the outcome of future reward and immunity challenges)
- Officials (includes a host)
- Event design and execution
- All equipment and props for challenges (including tribal flag, mat, immunity idol and treasure chest)
- Public liability insurance
- Team folder with pens (to be returned at the end of the event)
- Bandana with team colour for each participant (to be returned at the end of the event)
- Photos from the memorable event provided on a USB
- Event summary and results
To make your City Survivor even more enjoyable, add a package option which can include:
- Bottles of water
- Prizes (movie tickets, bottles of wine etc)
- Lunch / snacks
City Survivor Brochure
Download the City Survivor Brochure
|City Survivor Brochure|
City Survivor Testimonials
|“We have now used Uplift Events twice, an Amazing Race event in February 2015 & the City Survivor event in June 2015.
You & your team are extremely easy to deal with & run these events professionally.
The feedback from our team both times is that they have an awesome time, love the team building aspect of the events & they also love bringing out their competitive streak!
Thank you for making these events so fun & entertaining for us!
We look forward to booking our next event with you.
Melanie (Senior Marketing Coordinator) – Karndean Designflooring
|“We recently participated in City Survivor to outwit, outplay and outlast fellow colleagues in our team building activity. We all had a great day filled with lots of fun challenges and laughs. Well done to Sam and the team at Uplift Events for conducting such a well organised, professional and fun event.”
Narelle – Lockwood Partners
|“Thankyou so much to everyone at Uplift Events for making our team building day such a success. The activities in the City Survivor event were fun, challenging and a great way to bond as a group without getting dirty! Everyone had a great time and it was the perfect end to our National Conference.”
Gemma – Cotton On