In light of what is happening with COVID-19, we also want to reassure everyone that the health and safety of our clients and staff is of the utmost importance. We are adhering to the government’s social distancing rule, so it is online and DIY events for now.
If you have budget for staff training and development or team building that you need to spend before the EOFY, we are offering all our clients the option to pay now and run your event up to 12 months later (with no fees) for your own peace of mind.
Here are the changes to how we are doing business during this crisis
- If you are working from home, we do have some amazing and fun online ‘QuaranTeam’ building events that can be done in the comfort of your own home.
- The Team Lockdown event is an exciting online scavenger hunt event that will lift everyone’s spirit, boost their morale and encourage online interaction and communication.
- Our Quaranteam Family Feud and Trivia Online events are great fully facilitated social events that will get everyone communicating and having fun.
- If you book an event with us, have the confidence that you can postpone the event to a later date if there are concerns or updates from the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services about COVID-19.
- Another option is to look at our extensive online program, where we can offer a 2-6 week program for the entire team which will keep everyone engaged with a new and fun exciting online team building activity each week.
It is now more important than ever to keep your team engaged, motivated and in high spirits as Australia works through this situation. Look after those you care about – friends, family and your work colleagues – as we will all need to come together and support one another to get through this.
Please stay safe.