Your Generation Trivia
|Synopsis:||Your Generation Trivia is based on the popular game show ‘Talkin’ About Your Generation’ which was hosted by Shaun Micallef. This fun and hilarious event is like a trivia night on steroids as teams compete to earn points by playing various games in a fun and interactive way.|
|Ideal For:||Christmas & end of the year functions, project / team celebrations, team building, graduate programs and as a corporate social activity.|
|No. of People:||5 – 200|
|Team Size:||5 – 10 people per team|
|Duration:||Can be tailored anywhere from 1 to 3 hours|
|Focus Areas:||Team Work, Interactive, Fun, Inquisitive, Fundraising|
|Locations:||Any indoor area in Victoria, Sydney and Brisbane.|
Your Generation Trivia Testimonials
|“Thank you for last Friday. I believe the event was a huge success with the team enjoying the afternoon.
I look forward to receiving those photos and sharing with the team.
You and your team were fantastic and it was a very smooth event with 100% satisfaction.
Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon.”
Rose – Woolworths
|“Thank you so much to Sam and his team who hosted a Your Generation Trivia afternoon for our Christmas party. The event was so well organised, with a variety of activities for everyone to participate in. People really got into the trivia spirit, with plenty of laughter in the room. It was a fantastic day!”
Shakira – The Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation
|“Uplift Events tailored the event perfectly to our needs. The trivia definitely exceeded our expectations.
The event allowed everyone to engage with colleagues in a fun interactive environment assisting to increase cohesion throughout the division.”
Clare – Victoria Police
Your Generation Trivia Brochure
Download the Brochure
|Your Generation Trivia Brochure|
This is NOT your average trivia night, with the final end game giving all teams the opportunity to score big and win the event!
Participants are broken up into teams and take turns to choose the categories and games to play off the interactive projector screen. Categories can be tailored for each client, and event themes can be also be included to help celebrate occasions such as Christmas, Birthdays, Halloween or even Australia Day.
Games will require teams to get up out of their seats and interact with each other and opposing teams. The event encourages teams to take turns to come up on stage to do anything from acting out a movie scene, performing a classic 80’s dance move or tasting and identifying mystery food items.
With categories such as television, movies, music, geography, arts, sports and science, there are plenty of games in each category to suit all ages and trivia buffs. For ‘Talkin’ About Your Generation’ fans, teams can test their knowledge with popular games such as Chronoloco, Mix N Match, The Age Game and Pandamonium. Each of the games in each category can involve videos, music, charades, dancing, identifying movies and commercials, singing, putting physical items into chronological order plus many more.
Included with each ‘Your Generation Trivia’ event is the Speed Rounds which gives each team the chance to score bonus points!
This event can be tailored for adults and school groups, and is a perfect event to test your knowledge and have a laugh with your friends and colleagues in a much more fun and interactive way than your standard trivia nights.
- Team Work(encourages team work and also provides stimulus for participants to get to know each other)
- Interactive(involves constant discussion and deliberation amongst a team during the event)
- Fun (great team based activity where people from all backgrounds and abilities can come together in a relaxed and fun environment)
- Inquisitive (promotes participants to be inquisitive and have some friendly competition)
- Fundraising (can be run in place of a fundraising quiz night which participants will enjoy a lot more)
- Officials (includes a game show host)
- Event design and execution
- Interactive Powerpoint Quiz with 8 categories and all questions
- All the props for the games
- Public liability insurance
- Bandana with team colour for each participant (to be returned at the end of the event)
- Photos from the memorable event provided on a USB
- Event summary and results
To make your Your Generation Trivia event even more enjoyable, add a package option which can include:
- Bottles of water
- Prizes (movie tickets, bottles of wine etc)
- Lunch / snacks