|Synopsis:||The Uplift iRACE is the perfect blend of an Amazing Race mixed with technology where teams track down checkpoints scattered all over the city.|
|Ideal For:||Christmas & end of the year functions, project / team celebrations, team building, graduate programs, & as a corporate social activity|
|No. of People:||Up to 200|
|Team Size:||3 – 8|
|Duration:||30 mins to 3 hours|
|Focus Areas:||Team Building, Team Connection, Delivering Company Values / Messages, Planning & Strategy|
|Locations:||Any location in Australia.|
|Fitness Level:||Low – Med|
Uplift iRACE Testimonials
|“Jessica was able to cater to all our needs and delayed the start to accommodate the late arrivals.|
All team Members enjoyed every minute of the event. Helped to connect the team. Broken the stereotypes we had about Team Members and allowed team members to laugh with each other.
They really made the event and helped with the engagement and spirit of the event.
A good mix of activities to cater to all our Team Members and personalities.
Jessica and the team were able to cater to our budget.”
John – Accenture
|“We had loads of fun on Friday. Everyone is still talking about it this morning – as has been the case over the weekend. We are certainly spreading the word. We saw parts of Melbourne some of us didn’t even know existed, others that have changed so much. Will certainly encourage many of us to venture back into Melbourne CBD. Thanks for a fantastic experience. It was a great way to celebrate our achievement, as a team.”|
Debora – Coles
|“Thanks for a great day on Friday! Everyone had an awesome time and I will recommend Uplift Events to anyone interested in organising a team building event for their company. I’ve already started spreading the news!”|
Leanne (Personal Assistant) – Deloitte
Uplift iRACE Brochure
Download the Uplift iRACE Brochure
|Uplift iRACE Brochure|
Using our digital app partner, the Uplift iRACE will have teams interact with their smart phones or tablet to solve clues and riddles while they visit famous landmarks and attractions and complete a variety of fun activities along the way.
There is no set course – teams just complete as many checkpoints as possible to score the most points in the allocated time. Success depends on having the best strategy & planning, not the fastest legs.
Each checkpoint may comprise of GPS triggered challenges, photo activities & customised quizzes relating to company values or riddles and puzzles. The Uplift iRACE will have teams laughing and bonding, but also capturing their memories with a digital diary of photos and video footage from the day.
Objectives / Benefits:
- Team Building (participants must work together as a team as they work through the checkpoints)
- Team Connection (participants must connect positively with each items in order to complete as many checkpoints as possible)
- Delivering Company Values / Messages (checkpoints can be tailored to incorporate company goals and values)
- Planning & Strategy (teams are required to plan and strategise to determine the most efficient route to maximise their score)
- An assigned dedicated event coordinator
- Event design and equipment setup (including app setup and testing) with option to choose start / finish location
- Management and booking of any venue and site visits^ (if required)
- Officials including a fun and engaging lead facilitator to execute the event
- All activities, equipment and props for challenges
- Exclusive free use of the app^ with progress tracking and live leaderboard
- Public liability insurance for up to 20 million dollars
- 10 – 20 Varying types of GPS, Photo, Challenge and Q&A Checkpoints
- 2 – 3 Challenge checkpoints fully facilitated by officials
- An Uplift Events’ race pack which includes (returned at the end of the event)
- Location map, case, pens and a pad
- Coloured sweatbands for each participant
- Premium metallic medals for each person on the 1st placed team
- Award ceremony and presentations for winning team with highlights
- Event summary and results (emailed after the day of the event)
- USB of photos from the memorable event (posted or delivered to you in person after the event)
- Post event debrief & catch-up (scheduled at a time convenient for you)