|Synopsis:||Working from home? Team Lockdown is the perfect event for teams to compete in the comfort of their own homes. Best described as a collaborative scavenger hunt around the home, participants work in teams using their smart phones or tablet to solve clues while completing a variety of fun missions comprised of photo, video, quiz and puzzle type challenges.|
|Ideal For:||Team building, corporate social activity, breaks during working from home|
|No. of People:||Up to 100|
|Team Size:||4 – 5|
|Duration:||30 mins to 2 hours|
|Focus Areas:||Creativity, Communication, Delegation & Boost Morale|
|Locations:||Any location in Australia.|
Team Lockdown Testimonials
|“The Uplift Events team were a pleasure to work with to connect over 100 participants on our Mentoring Program for a fun, interactive team-building and networking digital event “Team Lockdown”.|
Uplift were very flexible and willing to assist us to pivot the delivery of a face to face event to an online offering to provide value for participants on the program.
The communication was very clear and easy to follow for participants, who all enjoyed the variety of challenges, ranging from sing-alongs to riddles! It was a great night had by all (with some cameo appearances by kids and pets!) It’s great that we were able to connect people in a meaningful way whilst we’re unable to be together.
Thank you to the team at Uplift!”
Allyse – Property Council of Australia
|“The event exceeded expectations with fun and challenging events that encouraged team collaboration.|
Chandre was our event facilitator who was more than helpful leading up to the event and during.
All activities were unique and intriguing allowing everyone to work towards their strengths.
As stated, Chandre was extremely helpful and could easily be contacted for any questions. All correspondence received was professionally communicated and easily understood.
Uplift Events provided a great team activity in which everyone could complete in the comfort of their homes. As these are difficult times for everyone during the matter of COVID-19, Uplift Events still provided a great opportunity for our organisation to undertake our team building event without being in person.”
Daniel – RPS Group
|“Thanks for a great day on Friday! Everyone had an awesome time and I will recommend Uplift Events to anyone interested in organising a team building event for their company. I’ve already started spreading the news!”|
Leanne (Personal Assistant) – Deloitte
Team Lockdown Brochure
Download the Team Lockdown Brochure
|Team Lockdown Brochure|
Team Lockdown is 100% customisable to include company values, mission statements etc.
Using our digital app partner, participants will communicate with their team via chats, video conferencing or messaging apps to split up and delegate the missions.
Most missions cannot be completed by a single person, so communication and teamwork are vital. With no set order, teams just must complete as many missions as possible to score the most points in the allocated time. During the event, everyone can share their photos to the live feed for plenty of laughter and banter. Team Lockdown will lift everyone’s spirits and encourage creativity, teamwork and communication all in a single event!
Objectives / Benefits:
- Creativity (participants must use their imagination and find everyday household items to complete some of the missions)
- Communication (participants must communicate with each other through messaging and video to ensure each mission is completed correctly)
- Delegation (to complete as many missions as possible, each team must delegate each mission to the appropriate team member)
- Boost Morale (boost morale and lift spirits with fun, laughter and online social interaction)
- An assigned dedicated event coordinator
- Event design and event setup (including app setup and testing)
- An Official to oversee and manage the event remotely
- All the activities and props for the missions (emailed or accessed online)
- Exclusive free use of the app^ with live feed and leaderboard
- 14 – 20 Varying types of Photo, Video, Challenge and Q&A
- Event summary and results (emailed after the day of the event)
- Photos from the memorable event (emailed after the day of the event)
- Premium metallic medals for each person on the 1st placed team (posted after the day of the event)