Team Family Feud
|Synopsis:||Team Family Feud is a great ice breaker event for everyone to get to know another a little better to kick off a conference or as a break out activity.|
|Ideal For:||Christmas & end of the year functions, ice breaker conference kick off and as a corporate social activity.|
|No. of People:||5 – 200|
|Duration:||Can be tailored anywhere from 45 mins to 1.5 hours|
|Focus Areas:||Communication, Fun, Quick Thinking, Strategy|
|Locations:||Any indoor area|
Team Family Feud Testimonials
|“The event certainly met our expectations and we achieved exactly what we set out to achieve. Collaboration, one team, courage and respect for each other.
Communication with each other, cohesion and unity have certainly been improved.
Our experience in working with Uplift Events leading up to our event was efficient, concise and very professional.
The staff were engaging, clear on instructions, kept to time limits which all made for a very enjoyable experience that the team have not stopped talking about!
Challenges were great which were able to identify the different personality types amongst each team.”
Cathy – Elite Customer Solutions
|“I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you so much on behalf of Grant Thornton for the coordination and all the effort you guys put into the day. It was an awesome experience in the end and everyone had a great time.
You guys were really well organised and will come highly recommended to anyone who asks. We will definitely be leaving you some great feedback of the experience we had.
Thank you so much also for your prompt forwarding of the photos you took, greatly appreciated.
Hope you have a merry Christmas and we look forward to working with you in the future.”
Daniel – Grant Thornton
|“On behalf of our Management team I would like to thank you for the wonderful experience we had last week. The team enjoyed the event and it was great to have everyone focused on working together to meet the end result.
The overall impact on the team has been exceptionally positive – they haven’t stopped talking about it. We feel that the whole event has engendered a stronger team commitment to our departmental and company goals. Not only was it great to see everyone working as a team we also believe it was a great opportunity for us to learn a little more about each other.
It was the perfect mix of structured activity and fun! We will certainly consider Uplift Events for future events as well as recommending you to my colleagues.”
Trang (Team Co-ordinator) – Optus
Team Family Feud Brochure
Download the Team Family Feud Brochure
|Team Family Feud Brochure|
Based on the popular Family Feud game show, the group is split into teams, each representing a family as they face off head to head in a series of hilarious rounds.
The event can be customised by having participants complete a set of tailored online survey questions. The results of this survey are then tallied and used for the event, allowing everyone to learn a little bit more about their colleagues, interests, hobbies, personality traits etc.
- Communication (individuals are required to communicate within their team come up with the best response to the survey question)
- Fun (teams can relax knowing the activity is all for a bit of fun with even the silliest answer possibly being the correct answer)
- Quick Thinking (teams have a limited time to come up with an answer to the survey)
- Strategy (teams must work out whether they pass or play a round based on whether they think they know the answers to the survey question)
- Facilitators (includes a game show host)
- Customised online survey*
- Interactive PowerPoint
- Public liability insurance
- Buzzers for face-off questions at the start of each round
- Photos from the memorable event provided on a USB
- Event summary and results
To make your Team Family Feud even more enjoyable, add a package option which can include:
- *Customised survey questions sent to participants which are compiled and then used for the event
- Prizes (movie tickets, bottles of wine etc)