QuaranTeam Family Feud
|Synopsis:||QuaranTeam Family Feud is a great quick team event for everyone to relax and have a bit of fun while in lockdown or working from home.|
|Ideal For:||Team event, staff engagement, networking and fun.|
|No. of People:||Up to 50|
|Team Size:||All participants will be split into 2, 4, 6 or 8 teams depending on group size|
|Duration:||Ranging from 1 to 2 hours depending on group size|
|Focus Areas:||Boost Morale, Fun, Quick Thinking, Strategy|
QuaranTeam Family Feud Testimonials
|“Our company, Bayhill Roofing, recently participated in Team Family Feud. We had a fun afternoon full of laughter and ‘family’ arguments!|
Our hosts were Jessica and Ky and they definitely made the afternoon. They were so engaging and made the effort to make sure everyone felt included.
From the first call right through to the day Uplift Events were so professional and accommodating.
We definitely recommend this company and will be using them for future company events. Go Team Family Feud!”
Gabriella – Bayhill Roofing
|“I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you so much on behalf of Grant Thornton for the coordination and all the effort you guys put into the day. It was an awesome experience in the end and everyone had a great time.|
You guys were really well organised and will come highly recommended to anyone who asks. We will definitely be leaving you some great feedback of the experience we had.
Thank you so much also for your prompt forwarding of the photos you took, greatly appreciated.
Hope you have a merry Christmas and we look forward to working with you in the future.”
Daniel – Grant Thornton
|“On behalf of our Management team I would like to thank you for the wonderful experience we had last week. The team enjoyed the event and it was great to have everyone focused on working together to meet the end result.|
The overall impact on the team has been exceptionally positive – they haven’t stopped talking about it. We feel that the whole event has engendered a stronger team commitment to our departmental and company goals. Not only was it great to see everyone working as a team we also believe it was a great opportunity for us to learn a little more about each other.
It was the perfect mix of structured activity and fun! We will certainly consider Uplift Events for future events as well as recommending you to my colleagues.”
Trang (Team Co-ordinator) – Optus
QuaranTeam Family Feud Brochure
Download the QuaranTeam Family Feud Brochure
|QuaranTeam Family Feud Brochure|
Based on the popular Family Feud game show, this online event has the group split into teams, each representing a family as they face off head to head in a series of hilarious rounds from the comfort of their own home.
The event can be customised by having participants complete a set of tailored online survey questions. The results of this survey are then tallied and used for the event, allowing everyone to learn a little bit more about their colleagues, interests, hobbies, personality traits etc.
- Boost Morale (boost morale and lift spirits with fun, laughter and online social interaction)
- Fun (teams can relax knowing the activity is all for a bit of fun with even the silliest answer possibly being the correct answer)
- Quick Thinking (teams have a limited time to come up with an answer to the survey)
- Strategy (teams must work out whether they pass or play a round depending on their knowledge of the answers)
- An assigned dedicated event coordinator
- Event preparation and equipment setup
- Interactive PowerPoint setup, testing and customisation*
- Facilitators including a fun and engaging game show host to execute the event
- Interactive Team Family Feud PowerPoint & scoreboard
- Customised online survey*
- Results compiled into a Family Feud game show
- Presentations for winning team with highlights
- Event summary and results (emailed after the day of the event)
* Only applicable for the customised version