Enjoy an authentic racing experience with this unique Horse Racing dynamic tournament style event, providing all you need to create an outstanding evening’s entertainment.
|Ideal For:||Team Building, Reward and Recognition, Christmas & End of the Year Celebrations, Product Launches, Conference Entertainment, Bucks/Hens Parties, Birthdays & as a Corporate Social Activity.|
|No. of People:||20 – 300|
|Focus Areas:||Team Building, Fun, Competitiveness, Staff interaction|
|Locations:||Any indoor location in Victoria and New South Wales|
Over 3 hour you will enjoy a complete race day experience with authentic horse races and a live call. Fashions on the field provide a highlight as punters have a flutter with personalised funny money. Name your own horses after company members or clients for an extra laugh.
Bookies “Lou Zitall” and “Robin.U.Blind” will give the odds, call the “live telecast” and of course, collect the money! With funny money, bookie bags and all the trimmings – these shady yet strangely endearing characters will have your guests interacting with each other against the backdrop of this iconic Australian pastime.
This totally interactive, fully themed entertainment package will ensure all your guests are absorbed in the flurry of the race track and enthusiastically placing bets on the horses, and each other! Each of the horses are named after somebody in the room – complete with their “form” information to assist in your syndicate bets!
- Team building (great social / fun activity to get to know your work colleagues, friends, family better)
- Fun (individuals can bet against other colleagues in a fun and safe atmosphere)
- Competitiveness (encourages a friendly rivalry and competitive streak amongst your guests, especially with the winner’s trophy up for grabs).
- Staff interaction (participants interact regardless of age or gender that will assist with bonding your team)
- Bookie(s) / Character Performer(s)
- 3 hours of racing activities
- 3 Races with live call
- Horse Racing games including Fashions on the Field
- Odds board(s)
- Bookie bags
- Form Guide comedy
- Personalised Horse Names
- Personalised Funny Money
- Excludes venue, delivery, parking and setup costs – dependent on where you would like to hold your event
- Venue must provide DVD player (or laptop), screen and PA.
- If event is held over a meal, an allowance for a meal for the hosts is requested
- Friday / Saturday events in December attract a 10% surcharge
To make your Horse Racing event even more enjoyable, add a package option which can include:
- Extra character bookie
- Roving magician bookie
- Final Furlong game
- Race steward fanfare
- Giddy Up Musical trio or quartet
* This event is run by an Uplift Events supplier