DIY Masterpiece Painting
|Synopsis:||Run your own internal DIY Masterpiece Painting event. We send you all the equipment, instructions and customised piece of artwork for a self facilitated event. Teams are required to complete one portion each of a bigger picture (a tailored piece of artwork) using real paints, brushes and canvases.|
|Ideal For:||Christmas & end of the year functions, project / team celebrations, team building, graduate programs and as a corporate social activity.|
|No. of People:||Up to 100|
|Team Size:||3 – 6|
|Focus Areas:||Leadership, Fun, Creativity, Communication, Collaboration, Delegation & Cooperation|
|Locations:||Any indoor location in Australia. We send the equipment to you.|
DIY Masterpiece Painting Testimonials
|“Uplift Events ran a very smooth and engaging event for my team. We undertook the Masterpiece Painting Activity – it was very well instructed and coordinated. We couldn’t have asked for a better team to run our team building event. The whole process with UpLift Events was incredibly stress free and made my job so much easier! Thank you again Uplift Events, we can’t wait for our next team building day to try out another one of your events.”|
Monique – Simplot Australia
|“”I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you so much on behalf of Grant Thornton for the coordination and all the effort you guys put into the day. It was an awesome experience in the end and everyone had a great time.|
You guys were really well organised and will come highly recommended to anyone who asks. We will definitely be leaving you some great feedback of the experience we had.
Thank you so much also for your prompt forwarding of the photos you took, greatly appreciated.
Hope you have a merry Christmas and we look forward to working with you in the future.”
Daniel – Grant Thornton
|“Good communication flow with the event organiser. Con was very good at ensuring we had everything that we needed and also provided us with a cd of photos and a thank you note post the event. Thoroughly enjoyed working with Michael and Georgie on the day. Feedback from the team was that everyone enjoyed the event, it was fun, different and meant that they could relax and enjoy rather than a brain drain. The event ensured that we worked with people from different areas/states.”|
Karen – NAB
DIY Masterpiece Painting Brochure
Download the DIY Masterpiece Painting Brochure
|DIY Masterpiece Painting Brochure|
A masterpiece is the greatest work of a person’s career demonstrating outstanding artistry, skill or workmanship. For teams wanting to run an event themselves rather having an external supplier, DIY Masterpiece Painting gives you the chance to recreate your own masterpiece in a fun and creative team event.
Teams are required to complete one portion each of a bigger picture (a tailored piece of artwork) using real paints, brushes and canvases.
The customised piece of art can be designed by our arts team to represent your company values, goals, culture or trends.
Once leaders are chosen (1 – 2 depending on the number of participants), teams are given the image of a tailored piece of artwork they need to recreate. It is then left to the group to work out their teams, delegate roles and responsibilities, and to ensure everyone is on the same page in what they are setting out to achieve.
We can provide all the necessary tips and guidance for your facilitator to ensure that everyone is on the same page so that each canvas lines up, and that all the shades and colours match.
All the equipment is provided for the event. Best thing is that you then get to take the paintings back to the office and display it on the boardroom wall!
So if you are after an event that is not only fun, but requires creativity, teamwork, communication and leadership, try your hand at painting your own piece of art in DIY Masterpiece Painting!
Objectives / Benefits:
- Leadership & Delegation (team members get an opportunity to lead their team and delegate roles to everyone to ensure the masterpiece is completed within the designate timeframe)
- Team Building (great social / fun activity to get to know your work colleagues better)
- Fun (individuals can experience painting using proper materials in a relaxed atmosphere)
- Creativity (encourages individuals to paint and mix colours to suit the desired finish required)
- Communication (participants must communicate with each other to ensure that when the finished artwork fits seamlessly together)
- Collaboration (collaborating and cooperating with the other teams to ensure the finished artwork is a true masterpiece painted by a single cohesive group)
- Equipment procurement, packing and sending
- Tailored artwork design based on client objectives and outcomes (if required)
- Water based acrylic paints
- Pencils, erasers & mixing bowls
- Cups and spoons for mixing
- Protective ponchos for participants
- Drop sheets for the floor and table coverings
- Written instructions regarding setup of event
- Printed copy of the artwork for the teams to replicate