Clay Target Shooting
Clay Target Shooting is the perfect opportunity to participate in something different as well as engaging in a unique, fun filled activity with colleagues and clients.
|Ideal For:||Christmas & end of the year functions, project / team celebrations, team building, graduate programs, bucks/hens parties, birthdays & as a corporate social activity.|
|No. of People:||6 – 100|
|Team Size:||Dependent on number of people|
|Duration:||2 – 4 hours|
|Focus Areas:||Team Building, Communication, Fun, Motivation, Listening and Following Instructions|
|Locations:||Werribee Victorian Clay Target Club – Victoria, Melbourne Gun Club – Victoria, Also available Nationwide|
Clay Target Shooting is ideal for all ages, levels of fitness and genders, as well as being one of the safest sports in the world. It is the perfect choice to entertain clients, reward employees or improve team bonding, and creates self confidence in the people who try it. While everyone may have tried golf, go-karting and paintball, not everyone has experienced the thrill of Clay Target Shooting.
Enjoy an action packed day of shooting activities, instructed by Russell Mark, Olympic and Commonwealth Gold Medallist and Lauryn Mark, Olympian and triple Commonwealth Gold Medallist. Unlike other sports (such as golf) that require prior skills, tuition in Clay Target Shooting forms an exciting part of your special day. It begins with a practical warm up and instruction on a customised clay target field perfect for both novices and more experienced shooters.
In order to guarantee the safest environment, Clay Target Shooting is conducted within the confines of un-intrusive safety cages. Due to the design of the cage, it is impossible to point the gun toward any other person. Participants do NOT require a shooting license to participate in this unique and memorable experience.
- Team building (great social / fun activity to get to know your work colleagues, friends, family better)
- Communication (individuals are required to support and encourage their colleagues)
- Fun (each individual is scored which contributes to their team score, therefore maximising team building effort)
- Motivation (individuals participate in a relaxed environment where everyone is motivated to do their best, with encouragement and team camaraderie)
- Listening and following instructions (individuals are required to listen to the instructors and follow exactly what they need to do)
- Lifetime experience with 2 Olympic athletes and professional Clay Target Shooting instructors
- Learning the basics of shotgun shooting
- Practical warm up with instruction on a customized clay target field perfect for novices and more experienced shooters.
- Individual score sheets for all and trophies for the winning team
- Team Competition with prizes awarded to the winning team and the best individual performer.
- All licenses and public liability insurance
- Firearms & ammunition
- Safety glasses and ear protection
To make your Clay Target Shooting event even more enjoyable, add a package option which can include:
* This event is run by an Uplift Events supplier
Clay Target Shooting Testimonials
|“Thanks for organising the event we had a great time.|
It is worth noting how impressed we all were with Lauryn, she is such an asset! A great sense of humour, patient, professional and fantastic with the team. What a star! Lauryn was just fantastic. She was highly professional, very patient and ensured that everyone in the group had a great time. Her sense of humour and ability to relate to the group was sensational. If we were to do another event our first choice would be to have Lauryn host it. She is a real star! Please feel free to pass on our thanks to Lauryn again for making the event so enjoyable.”
Darren – Amcor
|“I would like to personally thank you for your assistance in setting up this event. It was absolutely fantastic and have been told by many of the Directors that this is the best team event we’ve had to date so that’s saying something!|
I’ve had rave reviews from all of those who attended, it really was a great day. Lauryn, Russell & Carly were fantastic hosts and made us all feel really welcome. Some staff were a little apprehensive to begin with but after some practice and coaching from Lauryn and the team we were all really excited to get the competition underway!
Greg the caterer was great, everyone was impressed with the bbq – just what we needed on a cold day!
Thanks again Sam, we look forward to working with Uplift Events in the future.”
Marnie – Cummings Flavel McCormack